459 290th St
West Branch, IA 52358
Were you wondering how to get involved in conservation practices to improve water quality in Iowa? Join us to dig into conservation practices and learn what you can do to make an impact! This field day brings together farmers, contractors, and other water quality stakeholders for a can’t-miss event.
The Iowa Agriculture Water Alliance and partners are hosting a field day where attendees will see a saturated buffer installation in person and learn about edge-of-field practices, such as bioreactors. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to visit the Iowa Learning Farms “On The Edge” trailer. You won’t want to miss this exciting and educational event! We’re inviting farmers, contractors, and other stakeholders to this event focused on expanding knowledge and increasing understanding of conservation practices to improve water quality.
This field day is free and includes a complimentary meal, so please come out to join us!
You’ll hear from the following speakers about edge-of-field conservation practices:
- Jim Jordahl, Director of Programs and Operations, Iowa Agriculture Water Alliance
- Shane Wulf, Edge-of-Field Coordinator, Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship (IDALS)
- Ken Fawcett, Farmer
- Kent Stuart, Landowner
- Bruce Barnhart, Land Improvement Contractors Association (LICA) of Iowa
- Eric Brown, EB Drainage
- Greg Wandrey, The Nature Conservancy
Thank you to our sponsors and partners for making this event happen:
- Iowa Land Improvement Contractors Association (LICA)
- Iowa Corn
- Iowa Pork Producers Association
- Iowa Soybean Association
- Iowa Learning Farms
- Agri Drain Corporation
- Ecosystems Services Exchange (ESE)
If you plan to attend, please RSVP to LICA by phone at 563-202-0682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions about the event? Email email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see you there!